The following shall be eligible to register for AFWHO Housing schemes.

Serving and Re-employed personnel of Armed Forces

Retired Armed Forces Officials.

Spouse of deceased Armed Forces Officials.

Blood relations/Dependents of Armed Forces Officials viz. parents, spouse, children, grandchildren, including adopted children, brother(s), and sister(s) including their spouses.

Armed Forces mainly refers to Army, Navy, or Air Force. These housing schemes are also available to para-military forces like BSF, CISF, CRPF & Police forces etc., Central/State government/PSUs both serving & retired.